Criteria for judging whether parts of electric forklift need to be replaced
1. If the wear degree of the part is greater than the tolerance, but does not exceed the secondary fit tolerance, it can be used for a period of time without replacement. However, once the secondary fit tolerance is exceeded, it needs to be replaced in time.
2. If the relevant functions of the electric forklift cannot be normally realized due to the wear of the parts, for example, the clutch loses the function of transmitting power, the hydraulic parts cannot reach the predetermined pressure, and the cam valve distribution system cannot achieve the predetermined movement law, it shall be replaced or repaired.
3. For some parts, although the normal operation function can be completed after wear, the performance does decrease. For example, although the transmission gear can also transmit the predetermined torque and speed after wear, the stability in the transmission process is affected due to large clearance, increased noise and reduced efficiency. At this time, according to the degree of wear.
4. Consider repair and replacement. The worn parts of the electric forklift that affect the working efficiency shall be replaced as soon as possible. Once the cylinder and other parts are seriously worn, the engine efficiency will be reduced, so it should be replaced as soon as possible.
5. In terms of the economy of component maintenance or replacement, it can be judged after comprehensive measurement according to the maintenance and replacement cost and the service life after repair without affecting the use effect.
After a long time of operation, the parts of the electric forklift are normally worn. Therefore, it should be regularly repaired and replaced as soon as possible to ensure the normal operation of the forklift!